Formal Complaint Policy and Process
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.www.xzybjhh.com/resolution and in the Office of Student Development and Success.
Formal Complaints should be filed during the semester of occurrence but no later than 30 days after the incident or after the end of the semester. Process and procedures for the complaint resolution are available on www.xzybjhh.com/resolution, the Office of Student Success and Calling, and in all student handbooks.
Formal Complaint Resolution Process:
- Formal complaints should be completed using the formal complaint form. The form will be submitted to the Office of the Vice President for Student Development and Success. Additional letters or documentation may be submitted in addition to the form.
- The complaint should provide sufficient detail on the issue of concern and of the efforts at attempted resolution. If appropriate efforts have not been attempted, the issue may be returned to the individual with insights on how to make effective use of the informal processes available.
- The Office of Student Development and Success will determine the appropriate personnel needed to address the complaint or follow up to request additional information.
- The individual filing the complaint will be contacted within five business days of filing the complaint either to communicate a resolution or to request more information and inform on the process.
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- As stated in the policy above, some issues are covered under existing policies, and the individual could be referred to those policies and the personnel associated with those areas.
Online & Distance Education
Spring Arbor University is an institution operating under the State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (SARA) and offers online courses and degree programs in all states that are members of this agreement. SAU also operates in the the state of California, which is not a member of SARA.
In accordance with regulations issued by the US Department of Education, institutions offering distance education must provide enrolled students with contact information for filing complaints.