It is our goal to facilitate student learning and development both inside and outside the classroom. Each year, Student Development and Learning sponsors hundreds of programs, services and activities created to engage students, body, soul and spirit. From our top-ranked spiritual life programs, including chapel services, outreach ministries, and spring break mission trips to our popular extracurricular programs and more social activities than your social calendar can fit, Student Development and Learning seeks to meet the spiritual, social, intellectual and emotional needs of our students.
Living in the Spring Arbor University community will offer each student opportunities to:
- Grow in their faith in Jesus Christ
- Thrive in intellectual development
- Gain consistency between personal beliefs and behavior
- Accept responsibility as a member of the community
- Strengthen skills to manage life changes
- Flourish in a culturally diverse society
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.student life section.